Welcome to the Virginia School of Massage!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy!
The Virginia School of Massage has been providing high-quality massage therapy education to the Charlottesville community for more than 20 years. The training you will receive at the Virginia School of Massage will prepare you for a fulfilling and rewarding career as a massage therapist.
Whether your dream is to work in a medical office, cruise ship, a resort spa, or a day spa or salon close to home, the education you receive at the Virginia School of Massage can help get you there. You can even start your own private practice!
The Virginia School of Massage is a member of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at 32 campuses in 14 states. Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, which operates more than 200 spas on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, both on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
Why choose Virginia School of Massage over other massage therapy schools?
- Graduate in as little as 7½ months.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited massage therapy school– accredited by ACCSC.
- Our massage therapy program is programmatically accredited by COMTA.
- We have been serving the Charlottesville community for more than 20 years.
- Graduate as an experienced massage therapist – SEG students provide more than 200,000 massages per year in our student clinics.
- Career Placement Assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
- Our graduates work for many of the top spa industry employers in the nation.